Your pastor’s messages can be a great source of inspiration––as long as your congregation can find them. Sermons are the messaging of your church––the heart of your mission––and the words your whole community gathers together to reflect upon. And sermons are so incredibly useful on your church website! Sermons give life to your online presence, keeping your content fresh, engaging, and giving your members a chance to interact with their church family online. Sharing your sermons online also serves as a resource to visitors and potential new members by showing them how your messages live and breathe, as they get to know your church.
So, if you’re ready to make your sermons more than just another link on your website, you need a media manager designed for the needs of the church. The ABNY Web Sermons Module is your solution. With this tool, you can easily post your sermon, its audio, video, artwork, and notes on your website. You can spread the word via Facebook and Twitter––and in the click of a button, your community can listen, watch, and contribute to the conversation.
Additional Features for Your Sermons Online
- Scripture integration
- Easy integration with YouTube and Vimeo
- Ability to create searchable sermon series, categories, groups, and speakers
- Individual sermon URLs to promote as you please
- Easily add audio, video, images, and documents
- Custom video player (HTML5/mobile compatible)
- Audio and video sermons
- Drag-and-drop bulk file upload for easy transfer and upload of sermon files