A blog is a great tool in ministries to communicate the vision, other informal journal-style entries, or commentary. It combines text, images, and other media related to its topic. The church can allow visitors and/or members to add comments to posts on the blog. The commenting system allows for easy approval of comments or disapproval of comments. Imagine being able to create a series of blog post on a specific topic, setting them to publish automatically on specific dates, and spending your time engaging with your community on the posts as they go live.
- Have multiple blogs types like Articles, book reviews, and interviews on your ministry website.
- Commenting System for users to become members and participate.
- Approval system to ensure only comments you approve are published to the website.
- Anonymous commenting in conjunction with the approval system lowers the barrier of participation with the benefits of moderation.
- Custom categories, authors, series, books
- Schedule your post to publish on specific dates
- Make your post public or Private